PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commission has announced Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department. The job was advertised in Express and The Nation News on 25-01-2022. Advertisement No.01/2022.
Candidates can apply online for this job on PPSC official website. The job advertisement and details are given below:
Sr No. 06 || Case No. & No. of Posts: 02-RD/2022 || 700-POSTS || Open Merit = 644 || Special Persons Quota = 21 || Minority Quota = 35
Basic Scale, Name & Nature of Post: (BS-18) SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER/SENIOR DEMONSTRATOR/ SENIOR REGISTRAR OR IN-CHARGE R.H.C. (Regular Basis)
Prescribed Qualification/Experience As Per Service Rules:
- MBBS qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission;
- Registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission;
- Has the postgraduate qualification of MBHA, MHS, PH, DMCH, MPH, MCH, DHA, M.Sc., (Med Admin), MBA (HM) or any other degree in the fields of Management, Administration or Finance or equivalent qualification from an institute recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission;
- Five years experience in the line of which the experience against any administrative positions related to public health or hospital administration shall not be less than two years; and
Note: – In the case of M.Phil. The requisite administrative experience shall be one year and in case of Ph.D. No such experience shall be necessary. Important Note Regarding Prescribed Qualification & Experience:
- A) Prescribed qualification i.e. MBBS and Post Graduate qualifications mentioned above (Sr. No. I & iii) should be registered with PM&DC/PMC on or before the closing date of advertisement.
- B) Five (05) years’ Experience related to public health or hospital administration is required after acquiring the prescribed qualifications as mentioned above at Sr. No. Iii in the line of which the Experience against any administrative positions related to Public Health or Hospital Administration should not be less than two (02) years.
- C) In case of candidates possessing qualification of M.Phil. Duly registered with PM&DC/PMC on or before the closing date of advertisement, four (04) years experience in the line including one (01) year administrative experience related to public health or hospital administration after acquiring the prescribed qualification will be accepted for eligibility.
- D) Three (03) years experience in the line is required in the case of Ph.D. duly registered with PM&DC/PMC on or before the closing date of advertisement and no administrative experience is required with P.HD.
Age: Male: 28 to 50 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING:
GENDER: Male & Female Transgender
DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.psc.gop.pk before applying online.
2. Employees of Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of
their service in such an organization.
3. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time
of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
4. In case, a candidate claims experience of a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
5. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
6. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
7. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
8. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications || 09 February 2022
SECRETARY PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Shimla Pahari, Lahore