PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commission has announced Jobs in Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department. The job was advertised in Express and The Nation News on 25-01-2022. Advertisement No.01/2022.
Candidates can apply online for this job on PPSC official website. The job advertisement and details are given below:
Sr No. 07 || Case No. & No. of Posts: 02-RK/2022 || 01-POST
Basic Scale, Name & Nature of Post: (BS-17) SENIOR CHEMIST on Contract Basis for 03 years
Prescribed Qualification/Experience As Per Service Rules:
M.Sc Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry (Second Division) from a recognized University; OR, BS (Hons) in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry (Second Division or C.G.P.A 2.5) Four Years from a recognized University.
Age: Male: 21 to 30 + 5 = 35 years Female: 21 to 30 + 8 = 38 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING:
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
PLACE OF POSTING: All Punjab
Syllabus for Written Examination/ Test (If Held): One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration.
The syllabus is as under:-
I) Questions relating to Qualification (80%)
ii) Questions relating to General Ability which includes (20%)
General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and Basic Computer
1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.psc.gop.pk before applying online.
2. Employees of Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of
their service in such an organization.
3. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time
of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
4. In case, a candidate claims experience of a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
5. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
6. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
7. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
8. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications || 09 February 2022
SECRETARY PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Shimla Pahari, Lahore