PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commission has announced Jobs in Agriculture Department (Research Wing). The job was advertised in Express and The Nation News on 25-01-2022. Advertisement No.01/2022.
Candidates can apply online for this job on PPSC official website. The job advertisement and details are given below:
Sr No. 01 || Case No. & No. of Posts: 01-RG/2022 01 Post (Open Merit)
Basic Scale, Name & Nature of Post: BS-17 – Medical Officer (on Contract Basis for five(05) Years.)
Prescribed Qualification/Experience As Per Service Rules: M.B.B.S and Registered with P.M.D.C
Age: Male: 22 to 35 + 05 = 40 Years || Female: 22 to 35 + 08 = 43 Years
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING:
GENDER: Male & Female || DOMICILE: Anywhere in the province of Punjab || PLACE OF POSTING: Ayub Agricultural Research Institute Dispensary, Faisalabad
1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.psc.gop.pk before applying online.
2. Employees of Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of
their service in such an organization.
3. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time
of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
4. In case, a candidate claims experience of a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
5. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
6. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
7. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
8. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications || 09 February 2022
SECRETARY PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Shimla Pahari, Lahore