Put 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pot and add 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste, 1 tablespoon of cumin, green chillies and 2 tablespoons of hot spices and fry till light brown then add 2 to 3 tablespoons of chicken.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add salt, ground red chilli, crushed red chilli, cumin powder, coriander powder, tomato, curd and aloe vera and keep it on the tail for eight to ten minutes. Chicken spice is ready.
Now add hot water, two tablespoons of cooking oil, one teaspoon of cumin seeds, salt and ginger, green chillies, green coriander, lemons as garnish and boil well in a saucepan. Now add rice and cook.
When there is little water left, add a teaspoon of hot spices, prepared chicken, yellow color and garnish and let it simmer for 12 to 15 minutes. Your delicious special chicken. The biryani is ready.
- Chicken _____ 500 grams
- Rice _____ 500 grams
- Edible oil _____ four tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste _____ a tablespoon
- Proven cumin _____ two teaspoons
- Green pepper _____ six pieces
- Proven hot spices _____ five grams
- Salt _____ to taste
- crushed red pepper _____ a tablespoon
- Chopped red pepper _____ a tablespoon
- Cumin powder _____ a teaspoon
- Coriander powder _____ a teaspoon
- Tomato _____ 300 grams
- Yogurt _____ Half a cup
- Aloo Bukhara _____ six pieces
- Hot water _____ half a liter
- Hot spice powder _____ a teaspoon
- Yellow _____ a teaspoon of Thai
- Ginger, green coriander, tomato, green pepper, lemon garnish